Use the Provident loan calculator to help you understand what the weekly repayment amount for a loan could be, based on how much you want to borrow over 26 or 52 weeks.
If accepted in principle, you could be handed the cash within days.
As part of the application process a local Agent will be asked to visit you in your home to discuss your income and outgoings to establish if the loan is suitable, affordable and sustainable for you. If approved they’ll then issue the loan and collect your repayments weekly, from your home, at a convenient time and date decided between you and your Agent.
WARNING: THIS IS A HIGH-COST LOAN
Representative example: €460 loan over 26 weeks. 26 payments of €23.00 per week. Rate of interest 60.0% p.a. fixed. Representative 187.2% APR. Total amount payable €598.00.
• Provident never charge you fees for late repayment
• The interest rate will never change during the course of your loan so you always know the full cost of your loan up front
• There are no hidden extras. Your weekly payment is the only payment you’ll ever be required to pay.
APR stands for Annual Percentage Rate
• An APR shows how much the loan will cost in full, including interest charges.
• APR’s are calculated on a yearly basis, to help consumers compare the cost of borrowing.
• As short term loans are taken out over a shorter period of time, the APR’s may appear to be higher.
You can find out more about APRs here >>